This study aims to investigate whether participants can match unfamiliar faces to unfamiliar voices. It will take approximately 15 minutes.
In each trial, you will listen to a voice recording and see two pictures of faces. You have to choose which of the two pictures corresponds (i.e. is the same person) to the person speaking in the voice recording.
- You must use headphones during this experiment to listen to the voice recordings.
- You need to use a desktop computer or a laptop. You cannot perform this experiment on a phone or tablet.
- You need to be aged between 18 and 50 years-old.
- Your first language needs to be English.
- You need to have lived in the UK for at least 10 years.
This study has been approved by the College of Health and Life Sciences Research Ethics Committee at Brunel University (21/09/2018 to 30/09/2019).