This project involves making judgments about your own and other people's decision making. The study is split into five sections:
1. The first collects some personal information from you (e.g. age, area you live in, gender). Please note, you do not have to provide these if you do not wish to do so.
2. The second section asks you to make judgments about your own and other people's decision making processes.
3. The third section asks you to make judgments about reasons in support of or against the question of "Should the UK have a second referendum on Brexit?" The reasons given will take the form of hash-tags and reflect a summary of reasons previously given to support or against the question of "Should the UK have a second referendum on Brexit?" You may agree or disagree with these reasons, and some people may find these reasons sensitive in nature. You will be asked to indicate if the reasons given can be classified as reasons for a "Yes" (i.e. in support) or reasons for a "No" (i.e. against). 24 reasons will be presented to you. After you have given your opinion on all of the hash-tags you will be shown how other people voted. You will then be given the opportunity to change three of your responses.
4. The fourth section will then ask you to make judgments about your own and other people's decision making processes again.
5. The final section will ask you about your confidence in understanding what each of the hashtag reasons presented in the third section meant.